Search My Epic Blog

December 4, 2014

Digital Scrapbook

Link to my photoshow slideshow                              My Smilebox slideshow is embedded
http://www.photoshow.com/watch/gZ5qA4Kf             



            I've taken my pictures and made slideshows on two different sites Photoshow and Smilebox. They are similar obviously because they both make slide shows but Smilebox is more animated than Photoshow. Photoshow has more moving objects than Smilebox.
            Smilebox is very easy to figure out for people who haven't used it before. You just upload your photos then drag them where you want them to go. The uploading didn't take long. The only problem is I haven't figured out how to embed my slideshow here yet. It has a pretty clear display. Overall it is a pretty effective website.
             Photoshow isn't that hard to figure out either although it may just take a little longer to figure it out than Smilebox. Whats cool about it is you can have animated backgrounds. I have an animated beach background which is nice. It also has a clear display like Smilebox does. Its also an effective website.
             In the future i will probably use Smilebox more than Photoshow because it has an assortment of nice backgrounds and effects you can put into some slideshows with your pictures. It's also easier to use than Photoshow. It also allows to be a little more creative than photoshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment