Search My Epic Blog

December 1, 2014

Contact Sheet Assignment

I made this assignment by going out and taking pictures of various things from various views then I used Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 bit). I went to the file menu and selected automate then went to Contact Sheet II. I then adjusted my contact sheet to be 8x10 and have a resolution of 150 pixels per inch. Then I made the contact sheet have 3 columns and 5 rows so it could fit all 15 photos. I turned it from a PSD file into a JPG file then saved it. Now it's here.
This is my favorite photo because I think it turned out well and this kind of plant used to grow a lot in North Carolina.
This is one of my favorite photos because its a picture of my friend Corey.
I like this because i like to draw and it looks like it took a long time to draw.
I like this because it is one of the first things I see at school almost everyday
unless I'm late.
I like this one because blue is my favorite color

No comments:

Post a Comment